Love & War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Love & War

A webfourm for the collab comic Love & War on Smackjeeves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What happened to everybody -_-'

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VanityAngel

VanityAngel

What happened to everybody -_-' Empty
PostSubject: What happened to everybody -_-'   What happened to everybody -_-' EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 11:11 am

So yeah, it has been pretty quiet here lately, it seems like the comic has completely stopped. *Is looking forward to new updates*
Back to top Go down
Yoshiie

Yoshiie

PostSubject: Re: What happened to everybody -_-'   What happened to everybody -_-' EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Yeah.. I don't know what's up and all. xDD I guess many of us have school and things to do lately which makes us really buys. I'll try to update some mini-comics in here. X3
Back to top Go down
http://yoshiie.deviantart.com
psyco_kid_360
Admin
psyco_kid_360

PostSubject: Re:What happened to everybody -_-'   What happened to everybody -_-' EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 6:37 pm

I have just been waiting in the shadows waiting for people to update so I can get some inspiration, Ugh I'm so lazy >_<;;
Back to top Go down
VanityAngel

VanityAngel

PostSubject: Re: What happened to everybody -_-'   What happened to everybody -_-' EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 1:27 am

Yoshiie wrote:
Yeah.. I don't know what's up and all. xDD I guess many of us have school and things to do lately which makes us really buys. I'll try to update some mini-comics in here. X3

I guess that does make sense :3. Shocked We can do that?
Back to top Go down
VanityAngel

VanityAngel

PostSubject: Re: What happened to everybody -_-'   What happened to everybody -_-' EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 1:31 am

psyco_kid_360 wrote:
I have just been waiting in the shadows waiting for people to update so I can get some inspiration, Ugh I'm so lazy >_<;;

I am that way too XD.

Hm, I think that it's Bella's turn to update but she has completely left the face of this earth(...or smackjeeves XD). I hope that she is doing alright ):
Back to top Go down
Yoshiie

Yoshiie

PostSubject: Re: What happened to everybody -_-'   What happened to everybody -_-' EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:00 pm

VanityAngel wrote:
Yoshiie wrote:

YUP!! xDD We can create mini comics as well. I already ask the head leader of the collab this question before. x3
Back to top Go down
http://yoshiie.deviantart.com
VanityAngel

VanityAngel

PostSubject: Re: What happened to everybody -_-'   What happened to everybody -_-' EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:08 am

Yoshiie wrote:
VanityAngel wrote:
Yoshiie wrote:

YUP!! xDD We can create mini comics as well. I already ask the head leader of the collab this question before. x3

Ah! Glad to hear that! *thinks of a mini comic* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
psyco_kid_360
Admin
psyco_kid_360

PostSubject: Re:What happened to everybody -_-'   What happened to everybody -_-' EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:40 pm

VanityAngel wrote:
psyco_kid_360 wrote:

I am that way too XD.

Hm, I think that it's Bella's turn to update but she has completely left the face of this earth(...or smackjeeves XD). I hope that she is doing alright ):
yeah i agree i hope she is alright (and updates soon =___=;;;Wink
Back to top Go down
CheeseIshGude
Admin
CheeseIshGude

PostSubject: Re: What happened to everybody -_-'   What happened to everybody -_-' EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 8:05 am

... This girly gots 7 days of school. *⌐*
Back to top Go down
http://www.D00DiEE-xx.deviantART.com
Orphie

Orphie

PostSubject: Re: What happened to everybody -_-'   What happened to everybody -_-' EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:11 pm

I wonder if I should make a mini comic of my own, then? Sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
VanityAngel

VanityAngel

PostSubject: Re: What happened to everybody -_-'   What happened to everybody -_-' EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:25 pm

Orphie wrote:
I wonder if I should make a mini comic of my own, then? Sounds interesting.

You should! I think mini comics are wonderful in giving the other authors and readers a more in-depth idea of how the characters are~<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to everybody -_-'   What happened to everybody -_-' Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened to everybody -_-'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love & War :: GENERAL :: Chat-
Jump to: