Love & War

A webfourm for the collab comic Love & War on Smackjeeves.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Best couples?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
psyco_kid_360
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best couples?   Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:45 pm

Hahaha, I was actually thinkng of Maya and Hailee >.>
I also think that Sonya and Owen would look cute together (but maybe thats just me -__-;Wink
I am still a fan of Tk and Cho ;D (put him in his place Cho!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lackadaisy

PostSubject: Re: Best couples?   Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:12 am

Maya and Tatsu are so cute together! LOL, psycho, your page was so cute.

I have no idea who to pair Laelia up with, she'd kind of a difficult character... and uh oh, my pages are next. I guess it's stalling time.

(Xun x Seven would be hilarious, lol...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best couples?   Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:20 am

*jumps on the TK and Cho ship* 8D!!
LOL XUNxSEVEN! CRACK PAIRING! YESYESYES.

I also secretly ship ChickyxKyle..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain-hime

PostSubject: Re: Best couples?   Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:27 am

So many possibilities. OTL

I like the suggestions so far. I wonder what'll happen what with all the possible couples, lol. Cat fights, love triangles, dorama, lol, and so much more.

Can't wait to see what happens next, C:

I wonder who'll end up with who. ///^///
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=22765
Lackadaisy

PostSubject: Re: Best couples?   Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:03 am

I think most everyone have jumped on the TsukiCho ships, lol. And probably the Kei x Leilani and Kyle x Amoura ships...

--
For some reason, these pairings sound good to me (other than the obvious ones):

Robert x Xin (she will keep him in his place Very Happy)
Dante x Serena (they both like dogs...?)
Jiro x Sonya (VanityAngel's page did it for me)
Akito x Sonya (since both have such nice personalities and Sonya lacks a nice big brother...)
Maya x Tatsu (Hailee) (idk. They're just cute.)
Owen/Xun/Roscoe x Risa (I can imagine her going all bipolar on some happy guy and it'd be pretty funny)
[Kind of a long shot, but] Lucien x Laelia (both like the quiet and sitting in trees [Lucien: to sleep and Laelia: to look at the stars])
Roscoe x Sapphire (Both... like... videogames...?)
--

I'm also beginning to think that Jiro and Seven could have a nice friendship.

... gosh, all of the parentheses are annoying to look at.

LOL, I think a looong time ago someone said something about Owen x Laelia and Dante x Laelia...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VanityAngel

PostSubject: Re: Best couples?   Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:54 pm

Those are all some really great suggestions!

And yes, Seven and Jiro can get along REALLY well. Just think of it--at first they'll be competing for who's the creepiest and then they'll become really good friends. XD

Someone I haven't seen many people talk about is Misaki. She's a very difficult character to pair off--but I honestly think that she would go well with Lucien. She needs someone who is not so overwhelming like other guys, and Lucien needs someone who isn't like all the other girls. I dunno, they look like they would make a pretty good pair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best couples?   Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:00 pm

Tsuma - You totally reminded me that I need to revive Risa. XD I totally forgot about her.

I can totally see Jiro as a best friend for Seven. They'd probably encourage each other a lot and stuff. 8D

Also, Akito and Ai? She seems like such a optimistic and nice person who can cheer him up since he's all overprotective and serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VanityAngel

PostSubject: Re: Best couples?   Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:36 am

Crystal wrote:
Tsuma - You totally reminded me that I need to revive Risa. XD I totally forgot about her.

I can totally see Jiro as a best friend for Seven. They'd probably encourage each other a lot and stuff. 8D

Also, Akito and Ai? She seems like such a optimistic and nice person who can cheer him up since he's all overprotective and serious.

OMG, I totally have a page in my head when they meet. We should do a collab short.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lackadaisy

PostSubject: Re: Best couples?   Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:38 am

LOL, Jiro and Seven...

Hmm, Lucien and Misaki sounds alright, though I'm kind of worried that Lucien (who's described as "smart, sarcastic, lazy, somewhat cold hearted") might scare Misaki. Though, then again, he treats the girl he likes like a princess <:.

I'm also starting to become concerned that we don't have enough boys (14 girl, 13 boys)... and Liam Song doesn't have a personality profile, so he's almost impossible to pair up unless someone makes up a profile for him. It would actually be ideal if there were two more boys. I could probably pull off one of them, though no promises.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VanityAngel

PostSubject: Re: Best couples?   Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:49 am

Tsumasaki wrote:
LOL, Jiro and Seven...

Hmm, Lucien and Misaki sounds alright, though I'm kind of worried that Lucien (who's described as "smart, sarcastic, lazy, somewhat cold hearted") might scare Misaki. Though, then again, he treats the girl he likes like a princess <:.

I'm also starting to become concerned that we don't have enough boys (14 girl, 13 boys)... and Liam Song doesn't have a personality profile, so he's almost impossible to pair up unless someone makes up a profile for him. It would actually be ideal if there were two more boys. I could probably pull off one of them, though no promises.

Haha, yes they can rule the world XD.

That's true! I nearly forgot about that. Damn, I am finding Misaki, Laelia, and Lucien difficult characters to pair off.

The best solution would probably be to create another boy character like you said. And lol, Liam is practically invisible. But yeah, if you can make another--that would be great, although I do agree with you that we could probably use two more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lackadaisy

PostSubject: Re: Best couples?   Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:47 am

OKAY!

We had a severe lack of glasses-ness, friendly, optimistic males that aren't players, and we needed another guy. [Actually, Akito has glasses and Roscoe isn't a player...]

But anyway, I made Jack. I don't know, I like gentlemen characters. But I suck at pairing up my characters. Bleh. I might have to stretch that 4 day limit...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best couples?   Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:45 pm

VanityAngel wrote:
Crystal wrote:

OMG, I totally have a page in my head when they meet. We should do a collab short.

Yessss! PM me or something! 8DDD

Btw, the author who Liam belongs to, was she asked for her permission to use the character? He looks really cool, but I think that if he doesn't even have a profile, it will be a little weird to keep him in the comic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kawaii_tenshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best couples?   Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:01 am

ahhhh I totally disappeared for a while. sorry about that @____@ school has been hectic.

LOL Lucien x Misaki? I think she'd be scared off for a bit if she sees him in girls clothes though xD;;

Akito x Ai? She would probably be good at loosening him up a bit from all his seriousness I guess xD but he would probably get all jealous when he sees her with other guys even if she's matching them up with others xD;;

Akito x Sonya sounds pretty good too. He would probably try his best to keep T.K. away from her or something but after seeing VanityAngel's page I also kinda like Jiro x Sonya xD

Misaki IS sort of hard because of her whole boy phobia thing. sorry about that xD;; she could probably try relaxing a bit more if she met more nice guys to help her change her mind about them? I'm too sure how thats going to work out xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lackadaisy

PostSubject: Re: Best couples?   Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:17 am

School can be a killer.

LOL, Akito x Ai actually sounds pretty good. Their personalities are so contrasting, it'll be fun.

Misaki's boy phobia will be difficult to deal with... If she becomes friends with one through mutual female friends, it might work out. Actually, I think Jack might work well with Misaki. He isn't frightening at all...

I never thought of pairing up Laelia with anyone while creating her. She was seriously just a character that would laugh at people from the background (that's kind of cruel) or be used in a deus ex machina situation. LOL, she's basically a plot tool... I can imagine her just observing the relationships and pushing people in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
psyco_kid_360
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best couples?   Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:25 am

I agree (after seeing your adorable page Tsuma ;D ) with Misaki and Jack, But Laelia needs someone too ;^; I kinda feel sad for her, She's just so hard to pair up with people (Haha I'll just leave her to the match maker ; D).

You know I think the girls will either get super pissed at Tsukimoto (more than likely) or Owen (because he's so annoying sometimes and has a hard time leaving people alone >.>)....I'm just saying this is just a thought =__=;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lackadaisy

PostSubject: Re: Best couples?   Wed May 20, 2009 5:26 am

LOL, put the pressure on Ai... I do think Misaki and Jack are good, though. But Liam... can we pull his personality out of a hat or something?? We really need him as a male character.

From the looks of things, it looks like we're getting angry at Tsukimoto, lol. But Cho can straighten him out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
psyco_kid_360
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best couples?   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:35 am

Haha Okay, so I have been thinking about who I want to see together and I want to see Lucien and Sapphire! I don't have much a reason I just thought it was cute lol, that being said I also want to see Robert and Serena, and Roscoe and Lab!! Hahaha... Yeah...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best couples?   

Back to top Go down

Best couples?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2