Love & War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Love & War

A webfourm for the collab comic Love & War on Smackjeeves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

who's watching the Olympics?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Admin
Crystal

who's watching the Olympics? Empty
PostSubject: who's watching the Olympics?   who's watching the Olympics? EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:57 pm

Very Happy
I know I am. LOL.
If you are.. what country are you cheering for?
I'm all for China and Canada.. Mad
Back to top Go down
psyco_kid_360
Admin
psyco_kid_360

PostSubject: Re:who's watching the Olympics?   who's watching the Olympics? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:45 pm

Sadly i am not intrested in it ;3;, all my friends are (one posted on DA how she was so proud of korea winning something aka shes korean) I dont like watching sports really, and right now I am addicted to Cooking Mama on the Wii, but if i was watching i would be routing for Italy!! woo go pizza! (doesnt even know whos participating)
Back to top Go down
aba-pon
Admin
aba-pon

PostSubject: Re: who's watching the Olympics?   who's watching the Olympics? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 5:00 am

I'm watching too Very Happy
I don't favour any country, but still, kinda hope that China wins

...and Malaysia to win at least something...
Back to top Go down
http://bebe0403.deviantart.com
Lackadaisy

Lackadaisy

PostSubject: Re: who's watching the Olympics?   who's watching the Olympics? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 7:07 am

I don't really watch sports... I get information on the Olympics from other sources, like the news. So I just get a tidbit.
I kinda hope China wins as well, because it would be kinda embarrassing to lose the games that you host. But the scandal about the little Chinese girl that lip-sync'd the opening ceremony song was pretty bad, so I'm not too sure which country to choose. I mean, it's like the government decided that a girl wasn't cute, so she couldn't be seen...
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: who's watching the Olympics?   who's watching the Olympics? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:22 am

Aba - OMG LOL. ;__; I hope Malaysia wins something too.. on the other hand, Canada still hasn't won anything either. XDD

Tsumasaki - Oh yeah! I read that on the news as well. Oh my god, can the director guy get anymore stupid-er? There's already so much happening in that country, can't we have a opening ceremony without any of that "ideal" stuff? ;__;;
Back to top Go down
aba-pon
Admin
aba-pon

PostSubject: Re: who's watching the Olympics?   who's watching the Olympics? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 5:40 am

@Crystal- As far as I know, Canada already won 2 gold, 4 silver and 4 bronze, no?
Malaysia only won a silver in badminton .___.
Back to top Go down
http://bebe0403.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who's watching the Olympics?   who's watching the Olympics? Empty

Back to top Go down

who's watching the Olympics?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love & War :: GENERAL :: Chat-
Jump to: